CONSTRUCTING WITH CREATIVITY FOR 105 YEARS!

Visit P.J. Hoerr's Flickr Photostream | Click on any photo

Visit P.J. Hoerr's Flickr Photostream | Click here

From Flickr site browse our Photostream or click on Albums to browse by category

Visit P.J. Hoerr, Inc.'s Flickr Photostream | Click on any photo

www.flickr.com
P.J. Hoerr, Inc.'s items Go to P.J. Hoerr, Inc.'s photostream

Friday, July 15, 2016

Community Health Care Clinic - Bloomington, IL

Client Testimonial

I just wanted to send you a quick email regarding our project. Honestly, it's been amazing! For 2 years people have been telling me what a headache it's going to be, how many problems we'll hit, and how much more it's going to cost. It's going better than I could have ever imagined. Yes we've had changes (most of them from me!), but Colin Logue, Brad Poindexter, and all the subs I've met have been wonderful. I can't say enough good things about Colin and Brad.

People who have worked with P.J. Hoerr before ask me whose on our project. Whenever I mention Brad Poindexter, every single one of them says that he is the best in the area at what he does. I'm told how lucky we are to have him on our project.

Thanks for taking on our little project and giving me such great guys to work with! 

Angie McLaughlin, MSW                                 
Community Health Care Clinic
Executive Director


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on pjhoerr.blogspot.com

WELCOME TO ALL THINGS P.J. HOERR, INC.